Sate Gajih Malioboro Yogyakarta

Sate Gajih /Fats
After 5 hour long journey using the train Pasundan I finally arrived in Yogyakarta city. My stomach still full after eat Nasi Rames Pasundan so I decided to look for a snack. But what? I try to get around Malioboro street and finally found something. Sate Gajih. Gajih? Fat? Beef Fat? Used as satay? Is it delicious? Okay. I immediately tried to buy three sticks.
Then how does it feel? Delicious! I think this fat will make my mouth sticky. It turned out so chewed, so the direct melt in the mouth. Also marinade really permeated. It's really good. Moreover eaten hot. Unfortunately we do not have rice. Less satisfied. Lol.
Sate Gajih Beringharjo Malioboro
This satay sold per skewer at IDR 2,000, - each stick. I bought 3 sticks so the total is IDR 6.000, -. Interested in trying the thrill Sate Gajih? If you are visiting Yogyakarta could come to Sate Gajih Beringharjo in Jalan Malioboro, Yogyakarta. Its location on the corner of the Beringharjo market. Close to Vredeburg Fort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nasi Rames Of Pasundan Train Yogyakarta

Tengkleng Kambing or Goat's Tengkleng Yogyakarta Indonesia