Nasi Oseng Mercon Bu Kamsi Beringharjo Market Yogyakarta


Nasi Oseng Mercon Bu Kamsi
This time I walk around Malioboro at night. Then my hunger stops at a stall located in front Beringharjo Market. Lesehan Gudeg Bu Kamsi. The menu is quite a lot. I am so confused because it seems like all the tasty menu. Finally I dropped my choice on the menu Nasi Oseng Mercon. Mercon? It means Fireworks? Exploded? Lol. Maybe it means fireworks spicy times huh? This food consists of beef, cow nose called cingur, and cowhide. I think is a stange food. But it's really delicious. Good.  Fitting spiciness. Although the portion was quite a bit but pretty cure my hunger. Lol.

Lesehan Gudeg Bu Kamsi
A portion of Nasi Oseng Mercon is priced at IDR 10,000, -. A glass of hot tea IDR 3.000,-. Total cost to taste this food only IDR 13,000,-. Interested in trying? If you visit Yogyakarta you can come to Beringharjo Market in Malioboro Street at night. Then you can find Lesehan Gudeg Bu Kamsi in frot of Beringharjo Market. This Lesehan open after magribh. So if find this Lesehan during the day is definitely not going to meet. Lol



Follow my Twitter Jalan Sambil Jajan @JalanPlusJajan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nasi Rames Of Pasundan Train Yogyakarta

Sate Gajih Malioboro Yogyakarta

Tengkleng Kambing or Goat's Tengkleng Yogyakarta Indonesia